***PLEASE NOTE: A CR2032 battery is required to be installed before using the unit, kindly also order the battery*** FREE SHIPPING on all orders!
NOTE: This listing is for Lathe, Mill (3 Axis) and Plasma (3 Axis) only.
But don’t worry, 4TH & 5TH Axis upgrades can be purchased separately and upgraded via email.
MASSO is the most cost-effective industrial grade CNC Machine Controller with fully integrated hardware and software to run
Mill, Lathe, Router, and Plasma machines that DOES NOT REQUIRE A PC!
Wait a second, $540USD for a controller?! Are we crazy?
Definitely not! Because unlike building a PC-based controller which costs:
PC – US$480
Windows – US$65
CNC control software US$200
USB or Ethernet motion cards: US$180
TOTAL = $925
with MASSO you get this all-in-one for ONLY $540!
That means with MASSO, you get both a simpler and much more cost-effective overall solution:
- NO PC NEEDED, ALL-IN-ONE SOLUTION, FAST-BOOTING COMPUTER REPLACEMENT
- HASSLE-FREE, EASY TO SETUP & CONFIGURE
- ACCOMPLISH PROJECTS SIMPLY AND EFFICIENTLY
- FREE LIFETIME SOFTWARE UPDATES
As all MASSO Controllers share the same hardware, the software for your machine type can be changed via email ANYTIME.
Need to see our documentation first to see if MASSO is right for you?
Head over to our support site:https://masso.com.au/docs/masso-cnc-controller-documentation/
where you will get full support and documentation including:
– Warnings and Cautions
– Getting started – Installing MASSO
– Getting Started – Machining with MASSO
– Hardware Features
– Software Features
– Admin and User Passwords
– Graphical Interface
GET YOUR MASSO CNC Controller today!
- Complete CNC Control hardware and software package for controlling Mills, Lathes or Plasma machines with upto 5 axis control using standard Gcode and CAM packages such as fusion360, masterCam, SheetCAM…
- Run Your Machine Without a PC
- Machine and Job Status Visualization in Real-Time
- Plasma Torch Height Control option
- Touch Probe option