The DCT T Slot Hold Down Clamps are designed to provide high-tension clamping pressure on a variety of woodworking projects by fitting into your tabletop T-track for use with routers, saws, CNC, drill presses, and other tabletop tools. Each clamp bar features non-marring rubber pads to protect your workpiece, while the T bolt features a 3.5-inch length to allow a working range up to 2.5 inches. The clamp bars also feature a bent shape to ensure optimal leverage, while the 5-star knob adjusts easily to securely tighten the workpiece to your workbench. The single clamping set includes (2) 5/16-inch 18 thread T bolt, (2) 5-star knob, and (2) 5.5 x 1-inch bent hold down clamp bar. WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- PROVIDES SOLID CLAMPING PRESSURE: The DCT 2 Pack T Slot Bolt Hold Down Clamps are designed to provide high-tension clamping pressure on a variety of woodworking and metalworking projects; The clamp bars feature a bent shape to ensure optimal leverage and clearance to your workpiece, while the 5-star knob adjusts easily to securely tighten the workpiece to your workbench and T track
- WORKS WITH YOUR TOOLS: Design your own jigs and fixtures with these T slot clamps to easily hold various materials together for cutting or assembly; T slot bolts fit into your universal T-track and can slide and tighten anywhere along the flush-mounted track; Great for use with routers, saws, CNC, drill presses, and other woodworking and metalworking tabletop tools (T-track and tools not included)
- BUILT TO LAST: Solid steel T slot bolt, a heavy-duty plastic knob with brass threads, and an anodized aluminum drill press hold down clamp bar provide strength, durability, and longevity to this T slot clamping kit; T bolt features 3-1/2 inch (8.9 cm) length to allow for a 0 to 2-1/2 inch (0 to 6.4 cm) working range
- NON-MARRING CLAMP PADS: Heavy-duty rubber pads on each end of the clamp bars protect your workpiece from pressure markings that other clamp types might leave; These rubber pads also provide a sturdy grip to the workpiece for maximum tension; These truck tool box clamps work well on soft woods, pre-finished panels, and other prefinished wood stock
- CONTENTS: The single clamping set includes (2) 5/16-inch 18 thread T bolt, (2) 5-star knob, and (2) 5.5 x 1-inch (14 x 2.5 cm) bent hold down clamp bar