Designed for professional chipping, demolition and chasing applications, the corded DEWALT D25901K 22-pound SDS demolition hammer can handles a variety of masonry materials–including brick, concrete and stone–while providing increased durability, performance, comfort, and serviceability on the job site. A heavy-duty 14.0 amp motor with a 19-setting variable impact control gives you between 3.7 and 18.5 foot-pounds of impact energy and ensures accurate impact depending on the application.
Large handle for one- or two-handed operation of in-line demolition hammer (view larger).
D25901K 22-Pound SDS Demolition Hammer
At a Glance:
- High-performance 14 amp motor with active vibration control
- 19 impact settings for 3.7 to 18.5 foot-pounds of impact energy
- 12-position chisel rotation
- Side handle with 360-degree rotation and 150-degree adjustment
- Three-year limited warranty; two-year free service
Power and Performance
Engineered with a high-performance 14 amp motor, the D25901K offers a variable impact control dial (19 settings) that allows the demo hammer to deliver between 3.7 and 18.5 foot-pounds of impact energy–allowing you to match the performance according to your needs.
The D25901K has a comprehensive electronics package that gives you the ability to start the tool softly on contact and maintain optimum performance under load throughout any rigorous demolition application. This heavy-duty hammer features spring-loaded dust seals that keep ingress and contaminants from entering the tool, and a non-air pumping beat piece keeps debris from being vacuumed into the hammer mechanism–preventing contamination of its internal components and leading to longer tool life.
Comfort and Convenience
A large rear rubber handle allows you to operate the D25901K with one or two hands. For increased ease of use, a one-step, twelve-position chisel rotation enables you to reposition a chisel’s angle into 12 different orientations using one hand. The side handle rotates 360 degrees around the tool and has a 150-degree lateral adjustment for flexible handle configuration options. Additionally, a large rocker switch and rear rubber handles provide users with improved operation and comfort.
This demolition hammer also features DEWALT SHOCKS active vibration control through an internal suspended mechanism, which reduces user fatigue for comfort and productivity.
This DEWALT tool is backed by three-year limited warranty covering any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship (from the date of purchase). It’s also covered by DEWALT’s two-year free service contract, where DEWALT will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use–for free.
What’s in the Box
22-pound SDS demolition hammer; operating instructions
- 14.0 Amp motor provides high performance and overload protection
- Shocks Active Vibration Control reduces vibration resulting in less user fatigue and more productivity
- Non-air pumping beatpiece eliminates masonry dust from entering the unit extending tool and seal life
- Spring-loaded dust seals ensure longer tool life
- Variable impact control dial (19 settings) ensures accurate impact energy depending on the application Large on/off rocker switch allows for easy single finger operation