The DeWalt DW124K Heavy-Duty 11.5 Amp 1/2-inch Joist and Stud Drill features 100-percent ball-bearing construction for added durability and longer tool life. Also included is a mechanical slip clutch for added control of reactionary torque and an adjustable front handle and 2-position side handle for maximum leverage and control. Other features include a mechanically controlled 2-speed motor to match RPM/torque to application requirements and triple gear reduction for increased torque and reduced gear stress, with a 21-inch overall length to provide greater control and leverage. Weighing in at 13. 5 pounds, this drill comes with a chuck key with holder, a 2-position side handle, a bail handle, and heavy-duty kit box.
- 100 percent ball-bearing construction provides durability and longer tool life
- Mechanical-slip clutch in low gear to provide control of reactionary torque
- Adjustable front handle and 2-position side handle provide maximum leverage and control
- Mechanically controlled 2-speed to match rpm/torque to application requirement
- Triple gear reduction provides increased torque and reduces gear stress 21-inch overall length provides greater control and leverage