The DeWalt D618MR (Certified Refurbished) Heavy Duty 2-1/4 HP Electronic VS Router Motor provides electronic variable speed from 8,000 to 24,000 RPM. With a 12 Amp motor to rout smoothly through the toughest hardwoods, this motor also features a soft-start function for reduced startup torque and superior control. Other features include a dust-sealed switch and a heavy-duty, precision-machined, nickel-plated die-cast housing for durability. This motor comes with 1/4- and 1/2-inch collets and a wrench.
- 2-1/4 hp (maximum motor hp), 12.0 Amp electronic variable speed motor provides the power to rout smoothly through the toughest hardwoods
- Electronic variable speed with full feedback control for constant speed under load from 8,000-24,000 rpm and soft start to reduce start-up torque for enhanced control
- Dust-sealed switch protects against dust ingestion for longer switch life
- Spindle lock button allows for single-wrench bit changes
- heavy-duty, precision machined, die-cast aluminum base and motor housing for durability and low tool weight; Nickel plated motor housing for a smooth, long-lasting depth adjustment