When you need a powerful plunge router that’s well-designed, comfortable to use and easily adjustable, the Festool OF 1400 EQ Router IMPERIAL (574692) is your best choice. It weighs less than 10 pounds but provides 1400 watts of power and can easily handle most of your routing projects. It has a plunge depth of 2.75 inches and is precise to .0039 inches (.1 millimeters). In addition to precision, power and cutting depth, the Festool 1400 router includes an integrated dust extraction port to remove dust as it is generated. This improves visibility, reduces clean-up time and keeps the work environment healthy. Other features of the Festool OF 1400 Router IMPERIAL include tool-free inserts, micro-adjustability and MMC electronics.
- Festool Emerald Edition OF 1400 EQ Router IMPERIAL (576692) ****Now Includes Edge Guide (492636) $86 value in Blue Sys at NO EXTRA COST!****
- Celebrating 20 years in the US, these limited edition tools will ship in the Blue Systainers with value added products!
- Ergonomic Handles – Festool routers are designed for increased control and reduced fatigue. Integrated switches allow use with just one hand.
- Dust Extraction – Integrated dust extraction port extracts dust from the point of generation, increasing visibility and saving valuable clean-up time. The port is angled so that the hose stays in line with the power cord.
- Swiveling chip deflector – Included chip deflector can be used with edge forming bits, maximizing chip and dust extraction even around curves and corners. Attaches and releases quickly with tool-free spring clip system.