Users of the Hitachi DV18DGL 18V hammer drill enjoy its compact size and balanced handling. It features a comfortable, ergonomic handle that doesn’t contribute to hand strain or user fatigue, even after lengthy periods of drilling and driving. This powerful tool features a 22+1 position clutch ring, which allows users to select the necessary torque to match the task. With its 2-speed motor, the Hitachi DV18DGL delivers no load speeds of 0-350/0-1,400 rpm and 0-4,900/0-19,600 bpm. That kind of versatility makes this hammer drill perfect for applications in stone, brick, wood, and metal. The versatile DV18DGL bare tool runs on a number of Hitachi lithium-ion batteries, including models BSL1840, BSL1830, BSL1820, and BSL1815 (sold separately). For creature comfort, this hammer drill features a bright LED light at the base of the handle and an on-board storage space for spare bits.
- Delivers 487 in-lbs of Maximum Torque
- Variable Speed Trigger Matches Power to Application
- Offers a 22+1 Position Clutch Ring
- Compatible with Hitachi Battery Models BSL1815, BSL1820, BSL1830, BSL1840 (Not Included)
- Included: (1) Hitachi DV18DGL 18V 1/2″ Li-Ion Hammer Drill (Tool Only – Battery and Charger NOT Included)