About Lotos Technology
Headquartered in Sunnyvale, California, LOTOS Technology supplies quality welding and cutting tools to small businesses and Do-It-Yourself (DIY) buyers.
LOTOS No-HF Plasma Cutter
The new, redesigned LOTOS No-HF CUT series is a non-high frequency start machine.
The “blow-back” type start that is used is generally safe for use withtout interference and is ideal for both CNC and general use.
Blow-back type start involves a rearward movement of the electrode within the torch head when forced by the air pressure. When air pressure is applied the movement of the electrode off its seated position against the inner surface of the circuit grounded nozzle creates a spark, energizing the plasma stream.
There are several other key features on the Supreme Cut series:
- With the reliable Blow-Back non-high frequency start, the LOTOS Supreme LTP5500DCNC is suitable for CNC application meaning there will be no interference on your CNC computer system.
- The 20ft torch features a “BLOWBACK” design with a Euro-type Central connector. Offering improved consumable life with a patented “BACK STRIKING” design.
- The Non-HF Start pilot arc torch with a Euro-type Central connector offering improved consumable life with a patented “BACK STRIKING” design.
- 2T/4T Function enabled.
- Latest IGBT Inverter Technology
- The pre-installed NPT 1/4″ industry type D plug and air filter regulator allows you to quick connect to your air compressor by using the stand coupler existing on your air compressor.
- IGBT Invertor power supply
- 20ft Blowback Non-HF Start Cutting Torch
- Ground Clamp
- Pre-Installed NPT 1/4″ Industry Type D Plug Quick Connector
- Pre-Installed Air Filter Regulator.
- ★ PORTABLE and POWERFUL–The LTP5500D can easily cut 3/5″ (15 mm) metal with ultimate portability weighing only 15lbs; The LT5500D is an excellent choice for home DIY jobs and light duty small business projects.
- ★ CNC ENABLED Pre-installed CNC Interface with THC (Torch Height Controller) signal output. Non-HF Blowback Start, there is no HF interference on your CNC computer.
- ★ SETUP WITHIN 1 MIN–the per-installed NPT 1/4″ industry type D plug and air filter regulator allows you to quick connect to your air compressor by using the stand coupler existing on your air compressor. The Non-HF start 20ft torch with central connector save your time to connect the torch to your plasma cutter. The whole machine can be setup quickly within 1 min.
- ★ INPUT & OUTPUT–Automatic Dual Voltage / Dual Frequency (110/120 220/240 V 50/60Hz). 20-55 A DC output, 3/5″ ideal clean cut and 1″ maximum severance cut under 220/240V. 20-35A DC output, 3/8″ ideal clean cut and 1/2″ maximum severance cut under 110/120V. ★ SUITABLE CUTTING–for Stainless Steel, Alloy Steel, Mild Steel, Copper, Aluminum, etc. Uses non-hazardous compressed air to cut, safe and at low cost.
- ★ SATISFACTION GUARANTEED–with confidence, as we offer 30-days refund/replacement and 1 year warranty. ★ FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US–our customer Care team is always ready to help. Naturally, we hope you don’t encounter any problems, but when they crop up, our customer support is there to help! we will provide the Best solution for you.