Description L&Z 3018 Pro Max CNC Router is an upgraded cost-effective entry level engraving machine for beginner. With the software and instructions we provide you can easily assemble and get started. Since the control system of L&Z engraver is built on open source Arduino and Grbl, plentiful software support, experience exchange, advanced tutorial and DIY ideas are easy to find online. Now, start your first carving with our CNC machine. We provide professional support when you needed.
Effective Engraving Area: 300 x 180 x 45 mm (11.8 x 7.1 x 1.8″)
Frame Size: 400 x 330 x 240 mm (15.7 x 13.0 x 9.4″)
Frame Material: Bakelite+ Aluminum+Acrylic
Z-Axis Component Material: Nylon
Spindle: 775 motor, 12V, 3000 RPM; 24V, 7000 RPM; 36V, 9000 RPM
Rated power: 60W; Maximum power: 120W
Step Motor: 1.2 A, 12V, 0.25 nm torque
Router Bits: 4-flute 1/8″ shank spiral bits, titanium coated V-type bit 1/8″ shank 20° 0.1mm tip
Supported OS: Windows XP/7/8/10, Mac OS
Software: Grbl control(Candle), LaserGRBL
Power Supply: 24V/5A
- New version: L&Z 3018 Pro Max CNC Router is upgraded from 3018 Pro. In order to improves security and stability, acrylic protective sheets are added and the integrated circuit board have been optimized. Positioned frames and tapped holes also reduce the difficulty of assembly.
- Cross-platform software support: We offer a variety of Grbl-based control software, including a cross-platform G-code sender to ensure that you can use our CNC router on both Mac OS and Windows systems.
- Open-source firmware: We compiled the latest Grbl v1.1 firmware for the integrated board via Arduino. The open source Grbl community will help you share inspirational designs and solve problems you encounter.
- Versatile: Capable of cutting plastics, bones, woods, acrylics, PVCs, and PCBs, L&Z CNC engraver can be used on a wide range of projects and materials.
- Satisfactory service: Assembly instructions and videos are provided for you. Contact us when you get stuck, professionals will help you.