L&Z 3020 CNC Router is an excellent cost-effective entry level engraving machine for beginners. Assembly steps and parts have been minimized due to improved materials and constructions. Since the control system of L&Z engraver is built on open source Arduino and Grbl, plentiful software support, experience exchange, advanced tutorial and DIY ideas are available online. Now, start your first carving with our CNC machine. We provide professional support on your request.
Effective Engraving Area: 300 x 200 x 45 mm (11.8 x 7.9 x 1.8″)
Frame Size: 400 x 330 x 240 mm (15.7 x 13.0 x 9.4″)
Frame Material: Bakelite
Z-Axis Component Material: Nylon
Spindle: 775 motor, 12V, 3000 RPM; 24V, 7000 RPM; 36V, 9000 RPM
Rated power: 60W
Maximum power: 120W
Step Motor: 1.2 A, 12V, 0.25 nm torque Router Bits: 4-flute 1/8″ shank spiral bits, titanium coated V-type bit 1/8″ shank 30° 0.1 mm tip
Supported OS: Windows XP/7/8/10, Mac OS
Software: Grbl control(Candle), LaserGRBL
Power Supply: 24V/5A
- Bakelite body, characterized by water resistance, insulation and high temperature resistance, will provide more security for you.
- Further reduced screw holes make it easy to assemble and use.
- 4GB USB flash driver provided for free which contains video instructions and multiple Grbl-based software that supports both Mac and Windows. Easy to start.
- Works with plastics, acrylics, wood, bones, PVC and PCB.
- Extended Laser Module Available (Not included). You can add a laser module to start your new creativity.