The FD02ZW is the perfect addition to any tool box or tool belt. The Makita 12V max Lithium-Ion Cordless 3/8″ Driver-Drill with a convenient keyless chuck delivers pro power and pro speed for drilling and driving in an ultra-compact design. The FD02W weighs only 2.2 lbs. and is powered by Makita’s 12V max Lithium-Ion battery. The FD02ZW features a Makita-built variable speed motor that delivers 200 in. lbs. of Max Torque and 0-350/0-1,300 RPM, with 18 clutch settings for added precision and control. It has a 3/8″ keyless chuck and offers the user a choice between 1/4″ hex shank and standard smooth or straight shank bits. The FD02ZW weighs only 2.2 pounds with an L.E.D. light to illuminate the drilling surface, and an ergonomic grip that fits like a glove for even pressure and even control. The FD02ZW is an ultra-compact cordless solution for a range of drilling and driving tasks. This powerful yet compact cordless driver-drill is built for maintenance professionals, repairmen, remodelers, electricians, cabinet installers, and any general contractor seeking an ultra-compact cordless driver-drill with pro power and pro speed. This model is sold a as a BARE TOOL only, no charger and battery.
- Makita-Built Motor Delivers 200 in.lbs. of Max Torque and 120 in.lbs. of PTI torque in an Ultra-Compact Size
- Variable 2-speed design (0-350 & 0-1,300 RPM) covers a wide range of drilling and driving applications
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 7-7/16″ long
- Weighs only 2.2 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- Built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the work area