The Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 3/8″ Angle Drill (model XAD01Z) delivers cordless drilling power into tough-to-reach spaces. The XAD01 features a Makita-built 4-pole motor that delivers 121 in. lbs. of Max Torque, with an all-metal transmission and 0-1, 800 RPM’s for a wide range of drilling and driving tasks into steel and wood. The XAD01 weighs only 4. 0 lbs. (with battery) with over one foot of tool extension for extra reach into tough-to-reach spaces. The tool has a 3/8″ keyed metal chuck for improved bit gripping power. In addition, the keyed chuck allowed engineers to reduce the size of the angle drill head to a very compact height of 2-5/8″, making it ideal for use in close quarters applications. The soft grip handle and conveniently-located paddle switch are designed for comfortable operation. The built-in L. E. D. light illuminates the work surface for more efficient work. The XAD01 brings cordless drilling power into tough-to-reach spaces. The compact, angled design makes it perfect for assembly, garage door installation, steel framing, woodworking, electrical, and any other job that requires a best-in-class engineered cordless angle drill in close-quarters applications.
- Makita-built 4-pole motor delivers 121 in. Lbs. Of max torque
- Variable speed (0-1, 800 RPM) for a wide range of drilling and driving applications
- 3/8″ Keyed metal chuck for improved bit gripping power
- Compact 2-5/8″ Angle head height for use in close quarters
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 12-3/8″ Long