8 in. x 12 in. Variable Speed Benchtop Mini Wood Lathe & Variable Speed 3200RPMOur 8 in. x 12 in. Variable Speed Benchtop Mini Wood Lathe features variable speed 500-3200 RPM, a 1/3hp motor and an MT1 spindle. Soft startups ensure safety to both workpieces and the motor. Precise design is perfect for various uses in labs, workshops, engineering and education.
1/3 Horse Power Motor
Unrivaled Speed Control
Large Work Capacity
Cast Iron Construction
Professional Tool Rests
1/3 Horse Power motor, turning speed 4500RPM, Voltage: 230V. Our powerful 1A motor starts softly to offer motor’s maximize safety and low noise design.
Optimally designed speed ranges of 500-3200 RPM variable speed. MT1 Spindle.
Large Work Capacity
12″ (305mm) distance between centers, swing over bed 10″ 8″ (203mm). High concentricity. Moving tailstock to adjust proper distances for workpieces.
Cast iron constructed mini lathes is of increased stability and smooth operation.
Interchangeable Tool Rests
Two different-sized tool rests with 150mm & 300mm for various needs in turning applications.
Bench top wood lathe, an ideal tool for use in labs, workshops, engineering and education.Specifications
Voltage: 230V 50Hz
Variable Speed: 500-3200RPM
Distance Between Centers: 12″ (305mm)
Swing Over Bed: 8″ (203mm)
Drive Spindle Through Hole: 3/8″ (10mm)
Tailstock Spindle Through Hole: 3/8″ (10mm)
Tailstock Spindle Travel: 1-2/5″ (35mm)
Spindle: MT 1
Motor Speed: 4500RPM
1 x Benchtop Mini Wood Lathe
1 x 6″ Face Plate
2 x Tool Rest (150mm & 300mm)
1 x Set of Accessories
1 x Manual
- 【1/3 HORSE POWER MOTOR】- 1/3 Horse Power motor, turning speed 4500RPM, Voltage: 230V. The powerful motor starts softly offering motor’s maximize safety and low noise.
- 【UNRIVALED SPEED CONTROL】- Turning speed control knob clockwise or counterclockwise to adjust speed freely within 500-3200 RPM. MT1 Spindle.
- 【LARGE WORK CAPACITY】- 12″ (305mm) distance between centers, swing over bed 8″ (203mm). High concentricity. Moving tailstock to adjust proper distances for workpieces.
- 【CAST IRON CONSTRUCTION】- Cast iron constructed wood lathes for durability and strength, providing increased stability and smooth operation. Extremely sturdy cast iron construction to reduce vibration.
- 【PROFESSIONAL TOOL RESTS】- Moving the lock lever to adjust or replace the tool rest. 150mm & 300mm tool rests for easy replacement, ideal for a variety of turning projects in labs, workshops, engineering education, etc.