Ridgid R7111 25413 1/2-inch VSR drill
The 1/2-inch VSR drill has heavy duty 1/2-inch keyed chuck for all metal design which makes for added durability and positive bit retention.The 360-degree auxiliary handle assembly can be repositioned or removed with ease. Designed with an all metal gear case for high strength and added durability. The ergonomic two finger trigger features full range speed control and molded soft grip design for convenience and comfort ability. Drill is powered by a durable 8-amp motor with hardened steel gears built to exact specifications for extended tool longevity.
Input: 120-volt AC, 8-amps.
No Load Speeds: 0-850 r/min.
Chuck Capacity: 1/2-inch
Tool Weight: 5-pounds
Cord Length: 12-feet
What’s in the Box
Includes one R7111 1/2-inch VSR drill, auxillary handle assembly, chuck key, chuck key holder, and heavy duty bag.
Limited three-year warranty and 90-day satisfaction guarantee policy. This warranty covers all defects in workmanship or materials in this Ridgid tool for the three year period from the date of purchase. This warranty is specific to this tool. Warranties for other Ridgid products may vary.
- Heavy duty 1/2 inch keyed chuck – all metal design for added durability and positive bit retention
- 360 Degree auxiliary handle assembly – can be repositioned or removed with ease
- All metal gear case – for high strength and added durability
- Ergonomic two finger trigger – features full range speed control and molded soft grip design
- Durable 8 Amp motor with hardened steel gears – built to exact specifications for extended tool longevity