A Power Drill That Gets The Job Done
Tightening screws? Done. Assembling new furniture? Done. Drilling through wood, plastic or metal surfaces? Done, done and done. The SKIL 20V 1/2 Inch Cordless Drill Driver is the power drill you want for any home project. This power drill comes with a PWRCore 20 4.0Ah Lithium Battery and 20V Charger.
More About This Product:
– Perfect for all your DIY needs
– 1/2 inch keyless chuck with auto spindle lock
– 17+1 clutch settings
– Two Speed Settings: Low 0-420, High 0-1450
– Forward/reverse LED indicators
– LED work light with pre-light and after-glow
– Belt clip
More About SKIL 4.0Ah PWRCore 20 Lithium Battery:
– Patented PWRCore 20 Lithium Battery technology
– Green LED fuel gauge
– Pair with any SKIL 20V product
More About SKIL 20V Charger:
– Charge status indicator light
– Back holes for wall mounting
– Charges all SKIL 20V tools
About SKIL PWRCore 20 Technology:
The PWRCore 20 system features a wide range of products backed by industry-leading technology. The PWRCore 20 Lithium Battery has a patented temperature management system that results in longer run time and longer battery life. Each cell is surrounded by revolutionary phase change materials to keep the battery cool and powering through any project.
- EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO GET STARTED-Cordless drill set includes a PWRCore 20 4.0Ah Lithium Battery and 20V Charger.
- THE GO-TO DIY DRILL-This cordless drill is the perfect tool for everyday needs like tightening screws, drilling into surfaces and more.
- LONGER RUN TIME & BATTERY LIFE-The PWRCore 20 Lithium Battery has an innovative temperature management system to keep battery cool and powering on through your project.
- EASY BIT CHANGES-1/2 inch keyless Chuck allows for quick bit changes.
- HIGH/LOW SPEED CONTROL-Get more torque with the low speed setting, or get the job done fast with the high speed setting.
- DIRECTION INDICATORS-Quickly glance at the forward/reverse LED indicator so you always know which direction you’re driving.
- LED LIGHT-Illuminates work area when trigger is pressed, and light remains on 10 seconds after trigger is released.