Remember when you could turn your own table legs? Fill your house with as many table legs as you can with the WEN 12-Inch by 18-Inch 5-Speed Wood Lathe. With 5 different operating speeds, you’ll be able to turn workpieces at 520, 900, 1400, 2150, or 3400 rotations per minute. The 4.5A motor provides maximum torque while the sturdy 70+ pound build prevents walking and wobbling during operation. This beast of a lathe features an MT2 spindle and tailstock taper to tightly hold your workpieces, along with a 7-7/8-inch tool rest for chisel and tool support during operation. The easy-to-use lever clamping system makes adjustments to both the tool rest and the tailstock simple and precise. The WEN Wood Lathe also includes a headstock spur center, a tailstock cup center, a flat wrench, a knockout rod, 2 hex wrenches (3 mm and 5mm), an accessory holder, and a 3-1/8 inch faceplate for turning bowls, cups and other non-spindle workpieces. And, because its a WEN product, your lathe comes backed by a two-year warranty, a nationwide network of skilled service technicians and a friendly customer help line. Remember when you could turn pens, bowls, cups, chess pieces and more? Remember WEN.
- Attack workpieces up to 18 inches long and 12 inches wide
- Switch between five different speeds: 520, 900, 1400, 2150, or 3400 RPM
- Includes 3-1/8 inch faceplate for turning bowls, cups and other non-spindle workpieces
- MT2 tailstock and headstock tapers allow for compatibility with a wide variety of lathe accessories
- Features a 4.5A motor, an MT2 headstock spur center, an MT2 tailstock live center, an 8-inch tool rest, and an onboard accessory holder